Coxswain Grade 3 NC Course
Marine Training Services conduct the Coxswain Grade 3 NC Course. Which includes:
- Victorian recreational Marine Licence Course and Assessment; and,
- Assessment to complete AMSA Form 1882 Declaration Coxswain Grade 3 NC
AMSA require you meet the following to operate as a Coxswain Grade 3:
- Be at least 16 years when the certificate is issued.
- Be able to speak and understand English, including written documents.
- Hold an AMSA Record of Sea Service Form 771 for at least 1 day of commercial sea service
- Evidence of medical fitness (including eyesight requirements): AMSA Certificate of Medical Fitness for Domestic Seafarers Form 1850. Or current AMSA medical (Certificate of medical fitness Form 303)
- Hold a recreational boat licence, issued by a State or Territory with
- A Coxswain Grade 3 NC Declaration Form AMSA 1882
- Hold a current First Aid certificate (Unit HLTAID011) for Provide first aid or an equivalent course. If this is not included the applicant will be restricted to marina and mooring operations.
Applying to AMSA for Coxswain Grade 3 NC Certificate of Competency is optional.
For further AMSA Coxswain Grade 3 NC Certificate of Competency information please go to www.amsa.gov.au.
Please contact us on 03 5229 5432 for further course information.