Welcome to your IALA Buoyage System Assessment
Student Assessment Instructions
1. This is a closed book Assessment.The video link between the student and the supervisor is to remain on throughout the assessment.
2. All notes, books and mobile phones are to be removed from the table.
3. Mobile phones are to be turned off and not used during the assessment.
4. Students should read each question carefully before answering.
5. All questions are to be answered.
6. No communication is permitted other than with the Assessment Supervisor.
7. No student may leave the room for the duration of the Assessment.
8. When instructed you may commence the Assessment.
9. To pass, you must obtain a 70% or higher mark.
If you have any questions about our courses please send us a message or contact us.
Ph: 03 5229 5432 M: 0493 139 624
Address: 17 Swanston Street, Geelong Vic 3220